Ink Tank | Episode 6
In this episode, David and Gray discuss some recent correspondence, their studio set ups, competitiveness, and habits in penmanship, both good and bad.
- America’s Most Popular Apples
- Sorbitol can cause cramping in some people
- The Gaffney, S.C. water tower, the Peachoid
- E. C. Mills and E. A. Lupfer combined letter
- The Honorable Howard Simms penmanship collection
- Eliza Zaner was likely six older than C. P. Zaner
- E. A. Lupfer advocated for business penmanship before ornamental penmanship, healthy living, and for keeping a scrapbook for inspriation
- David will be teaching off-hand flourishing at The Triangle Calligrapher’s Guild
- North Carolina BBQ East vs West
- UNC Tar Heels Basketball Go Heels!
- Speedball Art based in Statesville, NC
- Cape Hatteras Lighthouse, Guardian of the Graveyard of the Atlantic
- Wright Brothers Memorial Kitty Hawk, NC. First in Flight baby! Take that Ohio.
- Hand cancelling stamps
Ask a question for the next episode:
Ask Ink Tank P.O. Box 1442 Beaverton, Oregon 97075