Ink Tank \\ Episode 5
Ink Tank | Episode 5
In this episode, David and Gray present a very special radio drama they found in an old box at an antique store. They discuss their New Year’s Resolutions, a very hypothetical “Would You Rather?” and answer some listener questions.
- Join the American Rhododendron Society
- White belt to black belt, a myth!
- Stretch goals
- Join the waitlist with Gray for the 2023 Dreaming in Script Engrosser’s Script class
- S. O. Smith
- One Punch Man
- Midi-chlorian, why George Lucas? Why?
- Zanerian Art College – Full Course in Penmanship
- W. A. Baird, entered the Zanerian in 1907
- C. C. Canan’s Zanerian Certificate, actually on Chris Yoke’s website. Sorry Chris!
- E. L. Brown in Europe!
- Palmer Cox’s “The Brownies” characters
- F. B. Courtney’s cool envelopes with Brownie inspired characters? (scroll down through the PDF)
- A. H. Hinman, of mustache fame
- Y’all check out Mr. M. G. Ward’s YouTube channel, tell’em the boys down at Ink Tank sent ‘ye.
- Gray’s neighbor’s Christmas display.
- The Christmas “snowstorm” of 1989
- Jingle Bells sounds for Santa’s sleigh: Bells 1, Bells 2, Bells 3